passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Edge Magazine Subscription - £3 per quarter

regemond

Look, I don't know if Edge have screwed up here, or if this is an amazing offer, but this link gets you a 3 month trial to Edge for £3, then it's £3 per quarter after that. Use code JA23.

It applies to print only, print and digital, or digital only subs. Others are on the same offer, too, including Retro Gamer, Play, and a few others. I've just added All About Space, too.

Didn't work for me - no sign of £3 for 3 month trial, or £3 per quarter after than (albeit code does take quarterly sub down from £20 to £15)

Oh hang it, it does !!!

Needed to apply JA23 code on main screen rather than during checkout.

Better still (for me) it works with Retro Gamer too

Yep, it defaulted to a different global code, and just gave the £5 off £20/quarter when I entered JA23 as discount on checkout screen.

But when I clicked on the discount code on the banner bar & changed it to JA23 the offers you stated dropped in.

So I've gone for the £3 for 3 months with Retro Gamer (print ed) renewal at same price.

The 3 for £3 thing has been run before, it's the £3 per quarter renewal that unbelievable value - but it's there on my order confirmation.

Guess it's either a misprice, or an initial loss leader to boost circulation figures and therefore increase potential advertising revenue?

It’s still available until Jan 17. But I do think they’ve fucked up reading their t&c.

Offer closes 17th January 2022 at 10AM GMT. Offer open to new subscribers only. Direct Debit offer is available to UK subscribers only. Selected titles are available on an introductory trial offer of 3 issues for £/$/€3 - after your trial period ends, your subscription will continue at the standard subscription rate shown at the point of purchase. 

1 hour ago, shinymcshine said:

It does sound like they've messed up (by offering a £3/quarter option on ongoing subscription too), but I got a further email yesterday, that confirms my future payments at £3 per quarter:

Screenshot_20211231-074042.png

I got the same as this. I'm happy to try my luck and argue the point when it comes to renewal. If they honour it, they honour it. If they don't it's £6 total for 3 months of 2 print magazines.

23 hours ago, shinymcshine said:

It does sound like they've messed up (by offering a £3/quarter option on ongoing subscription too), but I got a further email yesterday, that confirms my future payments at £3 per quarter:

Screenshot_20211231-074042.png

Congratulations on your automated email.

In all seriousness though I saw someone say they had the same deal last year. Not sure if they meant the 3 for £3 though or the whole kit and kaboodle.

WE AWAIT ANXIOUSLY TO FIND OUT!

On 29/12/2021 at 10:38, shinymcshine said:

Yep, it defaulted to a different global code, and just gave the £5 off £20/quarter when I entered JA23 as discount on checkout screen.

But when I clicked on the discount code on the banner bar & changed it to JA23 the offers you stated dropped in.

So I've gone for the £3 for 3 months with Retro Gamer (print ed) renewal at same price.

maybe the same thing myself and shiny did and enter the code in a different place?