passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza Horizon 5

Nag

2 hours ago, Nag said:

You took a completely different run at that pylon one than I used... bravo.

I think I originally tried from that hill right next to it, but it was too tight. The hardest one was the one on the little shack surrounded by mountains, that took about an hour to get right (I think it was a fast travel board)

They really made the 3 star events much easier in this game, right? Or is because I did all of them in winter on FH4 that they feel so much easier? I’m barely failing anything even if it’s my first try.

They made up for it with some of these billboards, though, damn

This took so long

It only took me a few attempts to get on target but then maybe 10-15 minutes of adjust, try, fail, rewind, adjust, try, fail, rewind. 

Also @Nag was right about the board on the plane. I was driving by and saw they set up a ramp. Well that makes it easier. 

I’m not really a fan of how they handle AI difficulty in this game. The other racers don’t get better they’ve just got faster cars. I’m playing on 2 or 3 settings above normal or something and it’s only difficult if the race is full of straights where the racers can pull away and I can’t do anything about it. I find the challenge comes from catching them in the corners. That’s the only opportunity the game gives you to reduce or build distance. But it still feels kind of cheap when I’m racing along, full speed my car will go, and other racers in the same car just over take. It’s like how.