passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza Horizon 5

Nag

@NagSuck it!

C77BD1ED-606A-4842-BE1D-FE0FAB202DDF.png

Didn’t press the screenshot button fast enough when I actually got it. I could have gone for the 1.5mill one but I almost tipped the car over on a jump just before I banked it & shit myself so bailed.

Next time. 

5 hours ago, Nag said:

one of my favourite cars ever.

Yep! Amazing machine. That ‘holy trinity’ of hyper cars was such a exciting time. I was a P1 fan myself, can’t afford that in game yet though. Saving for the 5 mill house. Only 800k to go. 

🤣... OK @mfnick challenge accepted, game on with that score. And have you used your free car token then? What on?

In other news...

Screenshot_20211115-232111_Xbox.jpg

You can earn this without having to three star (all) of the Drift Zones.... because, you know, fuck Drift Zones!

3 minutes ago, mfnick said:

Not yet, I’m scared to lol. 

I used it on the Koenigsegg Jesko, the ultimate Speed Trap weapon... upgrade to X class and its speed is fucking ridiculous... once you can get enough traction to move anywhere.🤣

I haven't used my free car token yet either but will probably try to use it on the most expensive car in the game, I haven't got any X Class cars yet.

Tried my first Eliminator last night and thought it was a lot of fun, I somehow came 5th without encountering other cars until the final circle, was racing my way to the finish and it just abruptly ended and said I came 5th? So yeah, that was that. But it was cool and I'll do it again, got a shit load of XP for it as well, about 30,000!

Also been doing a few of the #FORZATHON challenges, which are surprisingly pretty cool once you get into them, they remind me of the little challenges you have to do in Fortnite for the Battle Pass. Annoyingly I couldn't get a Danger Sign at the end of a runway to register, was in the right car and everything but keeps saying I need 1M more despite improving about 7/8 metres every time. 

Neither are something I've really dabbled with before, I usually ignore the online multiplayer side of things until I've down a satisfactory amount of stuff on the map. 

Eliminator is proper boring. Just drive around bored for 15-20 minutes until the final race happens. Sure you can challenge other racers but it’s totally luck based on who chanced across a better class car 1st. 

The Forzathon stuff is fun though . 

The only time I played the Eliminator I upgraded my car for the first time and then couldn't find anything at spawn points but the same car I was already driving... it was very helpful.🙄

Yesterday I just spent around an hour chipping around discovering roads and going for boards... it was surprisingly chill.

They’ve done a pretty big hot fix to this today. 
The roads are loads busier. To point it’s actually harder in some events. The weather seems more dynamic during free roam too. It’s made it a lot more lively. Events like the arcade and playground stuff is working a lot more reliably. I assume eliminator is too.  

Just popped the "Ride and Seek" achievement for driving all roads, it actually popped at 573/578 and I'm now on 576... I can't for the fucking life of me see the missing two roads on the map.

Yea, yea. Whatevs. 

Got all stars in drift events last night too. Now Ive got hang of it I actually fucking love the drifting in this - that’s what helped massively in that score. Basically got a area I can carry it on until I get bored lol with my new drift king skills.

Get the formula drift 370z and search drift tunes, I got the 1st high rated S1 & it makes it so much fun. Holding a 45 degree turn on long sweeping bends is so satisfying.The dirt track ones are really forgiving too, so don’t hate those anymore either, made some pretty big fuck ups & still got 3 stars. 

Got this beaut too. Love it.

E9FBAB58-2F58-486A-85C8-0A069EC15780.png

The trumpet exhaust wobbles around like a cock too. Which is cool. 

Fuck me @mfnick 2M is mental! The best I’ve got is 250,000 so far 😂

Fair play on doing all those drift events too, definitely do not have the stomach for that!

Joined the Hall of Fame early yesterday morning. Not sure what has changed (if anything?) but seem to be getting XP and levelling up much quicker now. 

All I want to do is play this but got to wait until tonight, unfortunately fell asleep before getting a proper session in last night 😂.

yeah geting 3* all the drift events is impressive!

i tried the seasonal coop online race thing because i wanted the 10 points to unlock the car, first time i tried it a teammate kept ramming me - which shows why i don't really race online. did it the second time though.

Still working my way through this, now up to about 44 hours played according to the Xbox info thing which I think makes this my most played Horizon game and the most hours I've put into any Forza game since Forza 4 or 5 way back when. 

Done about 3 of the 'Goliath' type races that go all around the map, think I've just got 2 more to do. Made good progress on all the other standard races and PR stunts, not got long left to go and discovered 535 or so roads out of the 570odd on the map, so not far away from that either. 

I'm also up to about 195 bonus boards, not sure I'll ever get all of those though as some of them seem impossible to get, I've no idea how I'd even manage it. 

So yeah, still really enjoying it. It's super addictive and doing all the Forza Playlist challenges has been cool but a little annoying are the ones that appear to be glitched. I've done the 12 stars in the Baja Bug and an Expedition for the related challenges this week and it hasn't registered that I've done them so I've unfortunately had to give up on those. Have done the rest though.

Don't think I've got a whole lot longer to go now, will hopefully have all the regular stuff on the map finished over the weekend and then will pop in and just do the challenges from week to week once all that's done.