passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Perfect Dark

DisturbedSwan

😮

That's one hell of a weird collaboration but I'm all up for it. Way more in line with CD's talent pool than Avengers ever was.

23 minutes ago, Nag said:

I could've sworn this was supposed to be third person...😕

Unless they mentioned that at some point, why would it be?

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Maf said:

I really liked Perfect Dark back in the day but I don’t understand why it’s still a thing people push for. It was one good game over 20 years ago. Just make a new game. 

Why are you like this.

People like getting their nostalgia ticked and it's easier for the publisher to market an existing IP, no matter how old, than a new one. Just look at how many people wished Exoprimal was Dino Crisis.

Also there's way more than the director who has left The Inititive. Apparently almost 2/3rds of the studio is gone, which in retrospect explains why Crystal Dynamics got brought in. Which I think might work out in the game's favour in the end. Looking at it from the outside, the Initiative seemed like a hotchpotch of accomplished designers Microsoft pulled away from other publishers in the hope of getting something big out. If CD has now a bigger say in the matter in designing and developing this game this all might be a good thing. But you have to wonder what is going on with MS' first-party studios. Outside of Playground and Coalition they all seem like a disorganised mess.