passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Psychonauts 2

HandsomeDead

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve no idea how many figments there actually are in this game but there has to be like a thousand and I was missing one. ONE.

A tenet update to the game added some quality of life stuff, including a new lens for your camera that shows where collectibles are. Or it’s supposed to. I found that it showed some stuff and didn’t others. Anyways, the one I was missing was at the Eye Shrine on the PSI Kings Emporium levels and it was one of the ones the camera just either couldn’t detect or I couldn’t make out. Fucking thing.

Alls I have left to do is the hub levels, get the PSI cards and markers, some keys and chests, that shit will get me to level 102 so I can buy the last ability then that’s it.

Great game overall, definitely in my top 10 this year.

Yeah, the figments were a right ball ache to do, after I'd finished the game I went back in to mop up all the ones I had left and had to use loads of YT vids to try to figure which ones I was missing, I managed it in the end but I was going round and round in circles in some levels trying to find the 1 remaining one I needed in that level. 

Despite my bug bear with the combat, the more I think about it after finishing it the more it goes up in my estimations.