Sign in to follow this  
DANGERMAN

Arrested Development

I fancied my chances of getting a response to this here more than any of the other sites I frequent.

Is anyone else a fan of this? The last ever show was on last night and was stupendous, I rewatched all of series 1 the other week too. Undoubtedly one of the best shows on telly for many a year, certainly the best american sitcom I've seen in a while

aww :( I was hoping that this topic was to say that they were creating a new season of this series :(

Arrested Development is one of the best comedy series ever created. Only Flying Circus beats it and not by much.

Several years too late but I've started watching this. Brilliant!

"They're like Doberman's - let them keep their ears!" :lol:

That's series 1 finished. Brand new series is appearing on Netflix in May so that's something to look forward to. :)

My girlfriend was watching these recently, and I caught enough to know who everyone was and what was going on. What I saw was great, I definitely want to watch the rest of it at some point.

.......and I'm done. :)

Loved it. I think my favourite bits were all the comments Tobias came out with never fully understanding how they made him sound. Or maybe he did understand it?

Just read a fun fact on Facebook that blew my mind a little that George Michael Junior's girlfriend Ann (Egg) played the lesbian ex in Scott Pilgrim!

That is quite a fun fact.

It took me about four or five episodes to realise George Micheal is played by Micheal Cera as the boy had a bit of chub on him back then. I didn't recognise him.