MFGamers

A Plague Tale: Requiem

Nag

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Aroged: Campaign will take 15-18 hours to complete.

Kevin Pinson, Lead Level Designer at Asobo Studio, told that the passage of A Plague Tale Requiem will take about 15-18 hours.

According to him, the publisher Focus Interactive offered the authors not to limit themselves to the duration of the sequel, but in the end, the creators settled on the mentioned "timing".

Pinson noted that there was no "filler" in the plot, and the length of the project was dictated by the story itself – the authors did not initially have any specific special settings for the number of hours in their heads.

In addition, the development is carried out by a small team of 70 people, for whom every choice must be made with confidence, since there may not be a second chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd check this game out, but between Bayonetta and God of War I know I would just ignore it. Will keep an eye on a sale

I know visuals are the least important thing long term when it comes to what makes a game good but it's cool we're finally getting stuff that's pushing hardware, it's the part of new hardware that's exciting that hasn't really been much of a thing the past few years