passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza Horizon 5

Nag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yea, but now it’s in a good game.

Wont be of interest to most but they’re making huge improvements to the car engine sounds. Including audible differences between mods. As a car nerd this is massive for me. NFS Heat had something similar but that game was shite. 

Also - RTX works with sound too?!? Never knew that, supposedly they use RTX to calculate how sounds bounce off different surfaces. That sounds pretty fucking cool.

I keep forgetting to rewatch the trailer on my 4k telly. Racing games is the biggest reason I’m siding on getting an Xbox over PS.

I was talking to my brother about that at the weekend and he mentioned he’ll get a ps5 in a couple of years because of the games he already has been backwards compatible and rarely even playing anything anymore anyway. But when I think about my digital collection there’s nothing really I wouldn’t care about if I couldn’t ever play again ? So I’m still in two minds about which to get. 

Thank you for listening. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The controller looks cool but it also looks like it was inspired by Splatoon 

This is the box art/thumbnail

E9k0OhSWEAoZV2_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Give me game. Give me game now.

FLAMINGOS

The environment looks great. I ended up liking FH4 in spite of it’s country choice but it will be good to play a driving game that has an exciting world to drive in. 

4 hours ago, mfnick said:

Gamescom vid. Basically the cool opening sequence ruined

Glad you mentioned that, it's stopped me from watching anything from Gamescom... I'll be going dark on this now as I already know I'll be spending a load of time with the game.

7 hours ago, Nag said:

Glad you mentioned that, it's stopped me from watching anything from Gamescom... I'll be going dark on this now as I already know I'll be spending a load of time with the game.

Same. 👍

Youtube really needs to improve on their video encoding or whatever the issue is with overall image quality on there, because games like this just look way better than they appear on that site.

Look at this uncompressed trailer for example: