passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

FOR FREE - Your stuff, GOG, EGS, giveaways, etc.

retroed

• 1 month later...

Does anyone want a copy of Dragon Age origins for the 360? I bought it last year but have just picked up the Origins/Awakenings multipack with all the extra DLC on it. I have used the DLC codes (Wardens Keep, Stone Prisoner and the Blood armor) so it is just the standalone game. If the multipack comes with codes rather than the content on disc you can have them from there if you like.

I'm not bothered about any money - if you want it let me know and I will send it to you :)

I have used the DLC codes (Wardens Keep, Stone Prisoner and the Blood armor) so it is just the standalone game.

I can include the Blood Armor code as there is another one in the box. - edit: actually the code is for the armor in Mass Effect 2 - the DA armor is on the disc as well.

I dont know how Ultimate Editions work (its my first time :blush: ) but all the DLC is on a second disc - does that mean someone else could borrow the disc after me and get all the DLC for free?

Does anyone want a copy of Dragon Age origins for the 360? I bought it last year but have just picked up the Origins/Awakenings multipack with all the extra DLC on it. I have used the DLC codes (Wardens Keep, Stone Prisoner and the Blood armor) so it is just the standalone game. If the multipack comes with codes rather than the content on disc you can have them from there if you like.

I'm not bothered about any money - if you want it let me know and I will send it to you :)

If you still have it Stu, could I take it from you? My son is getting a certain something for Xmas. (being very vague just in case he reads this)

If you still have it Stu, could I take it from you? My son is getting a certain something for Xmas. (being very vague just in case he reads this)

Yep - still have it. I will go up in the loft this weekend and find the case and then get it sent to you :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • retroed changed the title to FOR FREE - Your stuff, GOG, EGS, giveaways, etc.
  • retroed pinned and pinned this topic