passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Battlefield 2042

DisturbedSwan

Want to be hopes it's better than 2142 because that game was horrendously bad. Titan mode was the only nice thing about it.

Also after the BFV thing have you noticed how women are suspiciously absent from this, even though it makes more sense for them to be there?

• DisturbedSwan changed the title to Battlefield 2042
  • 1 month later...

Man, all these Battlefield trailers have been amazing IMO. Don’t want to get excited as I doubt they’ll ever catch the magic of BC2 and 1942 ever again & I’m just in a different place with games these days. But still… this does look damn good. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Be careful to read the reviews specific to the hardware you’d want it for. iirc from the unveiling the online area of play is greatly reduced on ps4 and xb1 with fewer players.

If that’s not true tho or matters much (because 4 is stellar anyway) I’m tempted to pick it up if upgrading later is free. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do I enjoy Battlefield games? Yes.

Would I buy them on day one? Fuck no. It takes them months to get their shit together.

i certainly won’t buy it on PS4. Skill Up’s review (and I usually trust his opinion) says that the PC version is pretty fucked. If it runs badly on PC, the PS4 version will likely be Cyberpunk levels of unplayable.