passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Rank the Zelda series

DisturbedSwan

I hate to drag on Wind Waker.  It's a super charming game but I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing it regarded as a top tier Zelda game despite it having the idiotic dungeons.

Out of 3D Zelda they're easily the worst.

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword have have so, so much better dungeons going on.  And have more going on with characters.  Yes, WW has the graphics but the dungeons it has in that game sucks.  Nothing cool happens.

I'm surprised to see Phantom Hourglass so low (and low on other people's lists too), I thought that was well regarded, it's certainly one of the few I can say I've enjoyed

Wind Waker is probably the one I've most enjoyed, then the first Musu game is probably the next best

I think Wind Waker and Links Awakening might be the only ones I've finished. I put about 100 or so hours into BotW and love it, but never went and beat Gandolf (that was a brain fart but I'm keeping it). BotW would probably be my fa
vourite, @one-armed dwarf

did a good job of explaining why. I never really spent much time with OoT, but did watch a friend complete it back in the day. I think I got about 90% of the way through Link to the Past but never actually beat it. I find the Zelda franchise odd in that if you asked me I would say I like them, but if I think about it, I'm actually pretty indifferent about them really.

Can’t argue with that guardian list (I haven’t looked at the others because they’re lists) personally except as to swap 16 and 17.

I think I’ve put about half an hour into Zelda 2 over the years. It’s just so confusing ? and the only Zelda I haven’t finished.

Where would people put Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland?

• 4 months later...

40 minutes ago, OCH said:

LTTP is my number two by quite a wide margin.

Not to derail the other topic any further: you should absolutely play A Link between Worlds. One of the few or possibly to only case where a really late sequel actually managed to surpass the original by very cleverly letting you experience a decades old world in a new and unique way.