passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Neo: The World Ends With You

radiofloyd

• 4 months later...

I don't even remember what was going on in the first one, so I'll probably just play this as blissfully ignorant as all those other people picking it up now who were still pooping in diapers when the original came out. It'll work. Maybe.

• 2 months later...

Played Day 1 of the demo yesterday. I liked the overall premise of the first one but didn't enjoy combat, so this is a slight improvement for me due to it being buttons-only. Combat is a bit mashy and shallow, though I expect different pins turning it into a more rewarding thing later on. I have no idea how the grading works, I only got an A rank once but all you can do is mash the button and switch when it shows "link" or something.

Visually it's super stylish, the cutscenes are great and the music is excellent. I played it in handheld mode on Switch and the skewed perspective made the buildings look gigantic, which is a cool effect. Not sure if it works as well on TV.

Will definitely check this one out at some point. I hope it's not a super limited production and I can still pick it up without a problem at the end of the year.

I've quite enjoyed what I've played of the demo. Started on the Switch then played some on the PS5. It looks way more vibrant and runs better on the PlayStation as you'd expect, but I don't know if I need another PS5 game on the go, so will go back to the Switch version. It didn't run badly based on what I played but want to get a bit deeper in 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...