passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales

DisturbedSwan

5 hours ago, mmmark said:

You laugh but the rumours are of Horizon being remade and you’d be all over that (maybe?)

That'll be a remaster, not a remake. In the same vein as the Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves or Ghost of Tsushima DC if it comes to fruition, not a full ground-up remake, just an added coat of polish.

Think you all could do with looking up the difference between a remake and a remaster lol.

1 hour ago, Nag said:

Since it hasn't been announced and very well may never be I don't think anyone really needs to be checking up on anything.😂

Good to learn the difference anyway for future games just like the RE4 remaster out next year. Oh wait! :P 

1 hour ago, mmmark said:

The rumour I heard on two separate podcasts were a remake not a remaster. I’m quite aware of the differences thanks 😅

Not sure which podcast this was, but I assume the hosts were using the two words interchangeably to mean the same thing which seems to be a common vernacular issue not just here but on social media too.

Every article I've read has pointed to a remaster and not a remake. I don't think even Sony would remake a game from 2017 lol.

• 1 year later...

The third of my first playthrus of playstation exclusives since getting PS5 at Chrimbo.

It's good. I like the invisibility gadget, which makes stealth rooms a breeze, although I never minded doing it the hard way in the original. Feels a little pedestrian (and I recognise I'm an outlier in this opinion) after the profound space adventure of Ratchet and Clank rift apart. 

I mean Miles' gadgets are pretty good, but as long as there's no groovatron, he'll always be second best.

Done!

Astonishing end game. Pure eye gouging bombast all the way, showcasing Insomniac's talent for filling the screen with chaos but somehow making everything easy to follow. 

Enjoyed Miles' electric abilities and his enhanced stealth moves, also liked some of his badass suits, and ended up with this very fetching metallic number with fiery trim on the extremities. 

I only played the first one a couple of months ago and, sure, it was pretty much more of the same, but I didn't feel I was in overkill. The new moves and characters kept me moving forward and it was short enough not to get exhausting. Having said that I doubt I'll be playing the new one for a good while yet. My web dispenser definitely needs some rest and recuperation.