passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Among Us

one-armed dwarf

Anyone play this? I did it today with some ffxiv people. Basically you're a crew on a ship doing maintenance tasks and one/two/three of you are evil fuckers trying to kill the others either directly or through sabotage. The maintenance tasks being things like shooting rubbish out of the ship and taking care of disconnected wires, the sabotage being setting the reactor off or turning off the lights so other players can't easily detect suspicious fuckery. At any point a crew member can call together the crew and chat amongst each other who they suspect is the baddie. Then you shoot them out of the airlock Ripley style

I am absolutely terrible at games like this due to having as much social grace as a donkey so trying to convince others I'm not an evil fucker is very difficult so my best strat is to just try to skillfully ninja as many dudes and kite them around the ship with sabotages cause as soon as we get on voice I'm basically already defeated lol.

Apparently this is one of the biggest games in the world for some strange reason, think it's only PC and phones right now but you can play it on any old shit laptop. Maybe iPad works too I dunno.

For context here is Limmy playing it 

I'm going to watch this to learn to git gud

• 3 weeks later...

Played some of this today, it’s a cool idea. I was never the imposter which I think makes it hard to get an idea of what you’re supposed to do/look out for. I was just wandering round doing tasks, only once did I spot someone doing something suspicious (other than getting killed) who turned out to be the bad guy. as I never play games with mouse/keyboard the controls were pretty bad for me. I don’t like talking to people on those chat/comments things either, but will give it another go.