passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Red Strings Club

radiofloyd

I think a few people on here have already played this. It’s a cyberpunk bartending conversation ‘em up similar to Valhalla. Looks like this.

ss_7de71ebf1ed9ce49331485e72e1887f7da352

ss_a5508455456f785b24ca744d0e5135a0e9a64

You serve drinks, talk to people, fish for information. You have an android assistant who quizzes you after every conversation. I’ve played nearly three hours and I like it. It starts off slow but gets its hooks into you. And it has good music, a requirement for a cyberpunk game I guess. If you like games like Valhalla or Subsurface Circular then this is in a similar vein.

Huh. I was sure I talked about this online somewhere.

The carving part at the beginning of that game was definitely the least interesting part, I enjoyed it a lot after that. I could never remember what drinks did what in the mixing sections, I always had to keep looking that stuff up.

It's good, but I think I liked 2046: Read Only Memories and VA-11 HALL-A more.

Finished it, 4.7 hours according to Steam so it’s quite a compact game. I’d give it 7/10. Loses a mark immediately for the awful crafting minigame that opens the game. After that, it’s pretty solid, fairly interesting, without being mind blowing in any particular way. 

The game is quite stingy with achievements, I finished with 2/19. I only unlocked one during the course of the game and the other was for finishing the game.