passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Ghost of Tsushima

bellow

It's funny though, because coming from the remastered version of Last of us 2, the first thing I thought was how poor the graphics looked compared to that game. Not bad, but just not as dense and complete as LoU2.!

I've reached the second section of Tsushima and I've also encountered the introduction mission to the new island part of the director's cut. You have to get on a ship, like that Skyrim DLC. I'm tempted to go, but there's so much to do in the main game. 

• 4 weeks later...

Finished this and the Iki island DLC, which was, I thought, a pretty great addition with some nice story ideas and great new characters. I also copped some cool new gear and enjoyed a new flute based mini game that had you befriending the local fauna. 

The whole thing, if you play nice and relaxed, comes in about 50 hours and I definitely could have taken more. Hopefully a sequel will scratch that itch, and there's that new AC RPG. There's no denying this era of Japan is incredibly compelling for the narrative possibilities it offers.