passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League

Maf

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Maf changed the title to Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League

I know the good guys are overdone but I think the best moments of that trailer are those where you can see Superman, Green Lantern etc. I really don't have a lot of interest in playing any of these Suicide Squad people, except maybe for King Shark.

Also not feeling the WW design at all but interestingly she doesn't seem brainwashed or whatever the plot setup is, so maybe she's playable on occasion as well?

Agree. I'm very rarely interested in stories about the bad guys. Only reason I want to see the new movie is because of James Gunn. Don't really know anything about or care about the characters at all.  

2 hours ago, Maf said:

I'm very rarely interested in stories about the bad guys.

I wouldn't go that far. I'd enjoy a game where you take control of Poison Ivy or Deathstroke or someone along those lines but the whole Suicide Squad thing is just something I never got into, even when they had more interesting members that those chosen for this game.

• 1 month later...

New gameplay trailer

Looks like a really expensive, good version of Crackdown or Saints Row. I’m in to this it looks cool. 

I don’t understand why they put CB in the game and then bodged his powers so he would be fun to play as lol. Why not use a different character? Oh, well. Still looks fun. 

I don’t think it looks bad, I think it looks cool. Crackdown-ish, Infamous-like, Saint Row 4 sorta. Just a run around and blow things up kind of game. But it does look slick and there some very cool moves in it. 

Even though it’s on the box I hope that I don’t actually have to kill the Justice League. I like most of those guys I don’t want to do that (Aquaman I’ll kill, honestly fuck Aquaman) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...