passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Hitman 3

DisturbedSwan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very Knives Out. Looks like a great idea for a level.

Also, the game is now exclusive on PC to the Epic Game Store for the 1st year. Apparently all unlocks/progress from Hitman 2 on Steam will carry over to 3. They don't say how, but it will probably involve creating an account and giving IOI all your personal information.

After how quickly Hitman 2 fell in price, I'm inclined to wait at least a year - until it's out on multiple stores and all the DLC is out, then buying it wherever's cheapest.

Cool exclusive for Epic to get, I do worry it'll affect sales a bit on PC though. As IOI are now independent and the last two haven't sold tremendously well I would've imagined they would like all the sales they can get.

But yeah, I won't be getting it on PC as my PS5 will (hopefully) run things better once this comes out.

3 hours ago, DisturbedSwan said:

Cool exclusive for Epic to get, I do worry it'll affect sales a bit on PC though. As IOI are now independent and the last two haven't sold tremendously well I would've imagined they would like all the sales they can get.

Probably doesn't matter if they sell any, now they've got that Epic cash.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

I didn't even manage to finish 1. I really want to get to them at some point though, I'm thinking that'd be an excellent stream game for me since the sandbox nature leads to lots of fucking about.

Yeah I’d definitely watch you stream it if you did. I think there’s a version of Hitman 2 that includes all of 1’s maps you could pick up, 2 birds with 1 stone and all that. 

10 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

So I've got Hitman 1 on EGS, and Hitman 2 on Steam (via humble), so I assume from reading the above link, I can't get the legacy maps in H2, as I'm not using Steam for H1, does that sound correct @Craymen Edge (or anyone else)

Yeah, I guess you'd need both games on Steam. The FAQ says you can buy the legacy pack DLC if you don't have the first game (it was free if you owned the first), but it's £16. If you really wanted the levels all in one place, it would probably be more cost effective to buy a key for HITMAN GOTY from somewhere like CDKeys.

• 5 weeks later...