passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forspoken

DisturbedSwan

68 on metacritic, not nice.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-5/forspoken

Outside of FFXIV it really seems like Square are struggling to put the hits out, unless it's on Switch/lower end PC titles. Avengers, Babylon's Fall, now this, that's unfortunate. They seem to be reverting back to being the 'Final Fantasy' publisher, especially now that they don't have stuff like Deus Ex, Hitman and Tomb raider anymore

I’ve watched several reviews, and they all pretty much say the same thing: the main character is an unlikeable bitch, and that her “Cuff” never shuts the fuck up. 

I’ll still rent this, eventually, but I’m not in any rush to do so, because playing the demo made me think “This is a bit shite”. 

I’ll probably give this a go when it’s under £20. Watched the Allies review, some of the late game stuff looked ace - how they were jumping around and running up walls around one of the bosses while firing magic looked like really good fun. However it supposedly takes an absolute age to reach that point, it’s full of open world guff and the dialogue… Oh my God I hate it so much. Some of the city sections look like they play really badly too, the movement just looks so unnatural and clumsy in those parts.  

When I get into it I might make a thread but damn I think if you have less than 12GB VRAM the game's textures sometimes just say 'no', no matter what you set it to 

That's not even getting into the way the LOD flicks back and forth during some cutscenes, tho I have been skipping every cutscene so I only saw that happen once. Maybe it happens less or more often, who knows. 

pU2KdWI.png

This is the most baffling PC port I've played in a while. I put it on ice for a bit to make progress in Prey but started it back up again last night (only 4 hrs in). Very demanding game for something which looks so ordinary (even bad, at times FFXV looks better).

I think something went a bit wrong with it.