passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

DisturbedSwan

This is why I don't give a shit about delays. It feels like yesterday that @DisturbedSwan posted the delay news and it's basically out tomorrow. For kids when time goes slow delays must be killer but as an adult time goes so fast I don't give a fuck about no delay. The other day I heard Bayonetta 3 was announced 5 years ago. Was it? I thought it was 2 years ago. Time doesn't mean anything any more so neither do delays. 

Also I forgot about this game so more money in September 😭

So the lack of previews and early review codes is probably due to the inexperience of the team rather than a lack of quality. Good to know it turned out well, genuinely the first current-gen game I'm a bit jealous that I can't play it yet (I doubt the PS4 version will be worth it).

I've just ordered it. The Eurogamer review seems a little harsh (there's a brilliant retort in comments about their accusations of being culturally inappropriate) but I know this is something I'll be able to play with the kids and enjoy. Plus, with a ten-fifteen hour play through time, there's a chance I might actually finish it!