passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart

DisturbedSwan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel sick. Watched a few video reviews plus the quick look and I’ve just ordered it £65 ?

Going to have to smash it and sell it on before my credit card bill comes through. Hope the anxiety of playing it to sell off in time doesn’t ruin the experience. 

It's funny, with all Sony's exclusives, this is the one that I know will eventually have me stumping up for a PS5. And I'm not just jumping on the 'rift' bandwagon. I've played and loved every single one of the main entries, with crack in time being my favourite. Hope it does well. You can usually get a couple of ratchet games per gen.

• 9 months later...

There was a GDC talk about the story telling and character design of this game, and IGN wrote an article about it. However, Sam Maggs, the lead writer on the game for most of the project was completely left out and uncredited on the game, the GDC talk and the article. So she had a tiny blow up on Twitter. 

I’m not going to post every tweet but here are some in the spoilers

Spoiler

I’d recommend going to her Twitter and reading all about it. It’s a bit airing dirty laundry in public. But interesting to get a little bit of insight in to what goes in to, and the struggles of game writing.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...