passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Demon's Souls

one-armed dwarf

1 minute ago, Sly Reflex said:

Sure. I understand. You have no fear of being bodied by a superior player.

I couldn't care less. I am not competitive in any way. Bottom line, when it comes to Souls. if they are not part of the story, that person shouldn't be in my game.

But it is part of the story tho lol.

Solaire is a chosen undead from another universe whos' floated into your world to help. That fire keeper murderer guy is a dickhead who invades your world. Both of them are the lore justifications for randomers interrupting or helping you out when you call them, the fabric of time is unstable in Lordan

My view on the Souls games is "anything goes".

If the mechanics are there, use them.

If the only way I will beat the game is by over-levelling or pulling in online folk to help me, then I'll do that because I would rather see as much of the game as I can than never move forward.

It's a large part of the reason that I haven't progressed in Sekiro because you can't really do either of those things and you have to play the game the way it wants you to.

I love the freedom that Souls and BB have - whatever works gets the job done.

13 minutes ago, Maryokutai said:

Why does it say "not available on other consoles for a limited time" at the end? Huh? It's a Sony IP though?

It’s worded strangely but it’s probably coming to PS4 too at some point. Co-Developed by Japan Studio so definitely isn’t coming to Xbox.

@Sly Reflexin answer to your question in PS5 thread, this is the only thing from the reveal that will interest you.

Looks like the most impressive looking Souls game yet.

The person playing it is clearly playing with an over-levelled character (cleverly disguised by turning the UI off) but it looks fucking great.

I was just checking my PS5 "pre-order interest" on ShopTo. Which has DeS alongside it. I've not long got in from work, so I haven't caught up with all you guys have been saying yet.

£70?

Christ! We're back to N64 pricing, are we?