passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

51 Worldwide Games

Hendo

Also known as the follow up to one of the best games on the DS, 42 All-Time Classics, or Clubhouse Games if you had the American version.

47 out of the 51 are playable online. Not sure yet which, if any, require touch controls, but I’ve played a bunch so far docked and using the Pro controller and had no problem.

Plenty of card games like a couple versions of Solitaire, Texas Hold ‘em and Speed which I used to love playing with my nan when I was a wee lad. Some good sports games like a decent version of golf, a stripped down version of Baseball, fishing, etc.

Some quality board games like Ludo, UNO (without the UNO name), Checkers, chess and all that.

The presentation is great, really polished. Same kind of feel as the Wii Sports and Wii Fit games. Very helpful in teaching you the rules of each game, and seems to be some good stuff to unlock, like different skins for the cards.

I’m looking forward to taking it online. As I understand it, you can select which games you want to play and then play solo games while you wait in the lobby, which is good.

Sadly, no pictochat which made the DS game king of online games, but it does use the phone app for voice chat. Though I guess most will just use Discord.

Got some good use out of local multiplayer today when my parents visited. 

So easy to pick up and play. Playing tanks with my dad like we did back when I was wee playing Intellivision tanks was great.