passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Top 100

mfnick

I've got about halfway through but I keep forgetting about some of my favourites so it's gonna be a tough call in the end.

I'm also trying to keep only one game per series in there but there is currently a couple of Zeldas.

On 22/05/2020 at 20:10, Snaggletooth said:

Kopius Jubeat

this is the arcade music game with the grid of buttons as a screen right, i played it at arcade club and it was ace, was going to ask if there was a way to play it at home, then found i already had the ios version, i guess from when i had an ipad many years ago, but there's only 3 songs, it's one of those with loads of dlc, pricing isn't too crazy so i was thinking about buying a few packs - any good song suggestions? altough apparently the western ios release doesn't have access to all the songs the japanese one does.

Yeah thats the one, remember playing it back in Japan when it came out then was the first machine i hit up 

when I went back couple of years ago, such a simple concept as modern music games go but so good.

ahh I dont think there is an android version, can only find an companion  app for it on the store ?