passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Apple TV+

mmmark

Episode 5 is incredible in ways that makes me sad for the people that haven’t seen it. 

I don’t mean to be ott but seriously. 

I’ll shurrup about it now and hope as many of you get to experience it. 

I got a years sub in January with my home internet deal, along with the Apple TV box.

The box is the least used of my 4 HDMI ports and I’ll give the shows more of a try as the year continues but at this point I’m not that bothered about keeping it. 

I started watching For All Mankind which is good but I only got a few episodes in, will have to continue at some point.

There’s a Beastie Boys documentary on there, directed by Spike Jonze which I might watch before bed tonight.

On the whole I’ve been surprised how little effort they’ve given it. I was expecting big things and some shocking purchases, like how Epic did stuff with their game store.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just came in here to say Ted Lasso is an absolute banger, even if you've no interest whatsoever in football please give it a watch.

Also Mythic Quest S1 & S2 are absolutely amazing TV.

Also wanted to say I cannot fucking wait for The Foundation, looks crazy good.

Also Servant S2 was pretty shit. We've started See S2 recently as well, it's pretty shit too but the violence is great, it's cool to see Jason Mamoa and Batista just battering folk.

• 1 month later...
  • mmmark changed the title to Apple TV+
  • 9 months later...

Severance is an absolutely amazing series, highly recommended!

Also, we're currently watching Black Bird which airs weekly, can't recommend it enough.

It stars Taron Egerton and Ray Liotta, all about a Con who has to go undercover in a different Prison to try to coax a confession out of a serial killer.

• 7 months later...

Game Pass Ultimate has a three month trial of this as a perk which I'm thinking of starting up at the weekend... apart from the above mentioned are there any other recommendations for stuff I should try out?

Severance is the top tier show to sign up for but anything else may depend.  I liked For All Mankind quite a bit with S3 dropping off a little.  

When S2 of Severance comes out I'll sign back up so I wouldn't mind knowing if there is anything else.  I'm not sold on Ted Lasso.

• 3 weeks later...