passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Crysis Remastered

DisturbedSwan

Pretty cool and I suppose 2 and 3 give them more freedom to improve the games since they've been designed to run on extremely weak hardware originally. Might eventually pick that one up. I did buy the 1 remaster for Switch but having all three together is nice. Plus I always preferred the second one anyway.

3 still holds up really, really well on PC so it'll be interesting to see what they add to it. Digital Foundry were talking about ray tracing, which is certainly possible, beyond that I don't think the pc version can look noticeably better

I've never replayed 2, so this might give me a reason to go through it again

• 2 months later...

They keep saying how good it looks for its age and I have to agree, if I didn't know any better I'd have said this was an early Xbox One game, not a late 360 game.

Switch port runs at a higher resolution than last-last-gen and uses significantly better AA. Just like that we have one of the best looking game for that system.

I played through Crysis 3 last year, it's still a really good game. I've always liked the Crysis games though, even Crysis 2, but I have also only played them on PC, so will likely have a more favourable view on the series than anyone who played them on consoles