passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Xbox One X £250

Maf

58 minutes ago, DisturbedSwan said:

And that's why it's a good entry level system @DANGERMAN ;) 

no, that's why it's the cheapest. The base PS4 is the console you'd recommend to the vast majority of people, it's cheap, the games are cheap, there's a lot of games, it plays them well, and its the console you could borrow and swap most games with people

The existence of game pass is a good thing for the xbox, but it doesn't make it the "perfect" entry level system, especially as people coming to it now probably aren't the type for downloading games

6 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

no, that's why it's the cheapest. The base PS4 is the console you'd recommend to the vast majority of people, it's cheap, the games are cheap, there's a lot of games, it plays them well, and its the console you could borrow and swap most games with people

The existence of game pass is a good thing for the xbox, but it doesn't make it the "perfect" entry level system, especially as people coming to it now probably aren't the type for downloading games

I agree, I'd recommend the OG/Slim PS4 and Switch over anything else too.

I meant the One S is the perfect entry level system just if you want an Xbox really, if you get one with a HDD you can still play physical disks and 4K Blu Rays. 

Maybe I misread @Maf's post, I thought he meant the One X was the best entry level Xbox rather than overall console. 

I think if someone wants to get into games you can’t do better than a One X at £250 + Gamepass subscription. 

The One S is more affordable, but it’s so behind that even as amazing as Gamepass is it’s a hard recommend (Not an impossible recommend, but only unless someone is only concern is price and they want to pay as low as money as possible).

PS4 is a great system, and trading games with people is true because there are big mainstream games that aren’t on Gamepass like Modern Warfare and FIFA, and they should be quite easy to borrow. But for most other games you want to try you got to buy

I don’t think I would recommend a Switch at all unless someone is really in to Zelda (Which how would they know if they are if it’s for starting)

I think the One X is the best “my first console” because not only is it a great system but with an extra cost it comes with a 100 games of all varieties, most of which are actually really cool games, and you get more every month, and all the online stuff is bundled in, and it basically works like Netflix which most people know how to use. I don’t know how you beat that.