CPU: Intel i3-370M

GPU: Intel HD 3000

PC Hardware recommendations:

Windows 7/8/10 64-bit

4GB RAM

1GB VRAM

• 1 month later...
44 minutes ago, Maf said:

Looks like Riot’s got another huge hit on their hands? This game currently has 1.4 million viewers on Twitch. I watched it for 2 minutes. Looks ok?

Whilst the viewers are very impressive I think they’re so high because people have to watch streams to get Closed Beta access, its the only way they’re giving out codes. 

I’ve seen a little bit whilst trying to get a code yesterday and today, it looks like CS:GO meets Overwatch to me. Looks incredibly challenging as you can pretty much be one-slotted wherever you are on the map. I’ll need to play it to see if it’s my cup of tea or not, it’ll be f2p when it releases in the Summer (I think) anyway so there’s no barrier to entry. 

But yeah, Riot are one of the best studios in the industry for sure, especially with the likes of Blizzard fading a bit in recent years. They’ve got quite a few new games coming out soon and I can’t wait to try all of them. 

This looks tailor-made for the 15-20 year old people who can turn their character 180° and shoot you in the head from across the map in a quarter of a second.

Ergo: not for me. 

Interestingly enough it's the polar opposite of what they're trying to do with their own fighting game, which is supposed to lower the entry barrier and be easy to pick up.

• 1 month later...