passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fuser

radiofloyd

I really love Harmonix too but I'm not sure if this is my kind of game. It reminds me a bit of Hexagroove but in a less experimental way and while that game had some things going for it, it didn't really feel like a rhythm game anymore. It was a music game, sure, but I do like pressing buttons and it didn't really provide that. Fuser looks similar in that way.

Will give it a fair chance when it comes out though, out of respect for the developer. Maybe it'll convince me.

Umm... Okay, I think it looks really cool?  I think it'll be difficult because it will require some fairly intimate knowledge of all this different kinds of music to not sound like shit and I can’t quite figure out the rating system from the video.  It could be quite lenient and it may just require you to be on beat and add requested genres from the audience to pass. 

I think it's been music game creators' goal to make a game like this for a a while; one that requires creativity from the player rather than just being rhythm action where you hit buttons along with music.  This looks like something that could work really well.  It'd be cool to accidently make a mix as good as those ones in DJ Hero. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...