passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Doing Cool Shit

HandsomeDead

18 hours ago, Nag said:

How I love Dragons Dogma...?

This has been my first time playing it (I finished it a couple of nights ago but without completing Bitterblack Isle or killing the Ur-dragon) and it's been brilliant - can't believe I've never played it before, as it's completely my jam as both a monster hunter fan and a WRPG fan!

Dragon's Dogma just has such well thought out open world combat that it's a shame it's so overlooked. It's an open world game by the dmc people (probly some Monster Hunter people too).

If they made a sequel which had an actually well designed open world and fixed the weird way damage scales in it maybe it would get more attention. But people make such a big deal about the first dragon encounter in Skyrim, like that's anything special. The first time I fought a griffon it was unscripted chaos for me.

He just showed up and fucked off

Got my revenge later on though

Spoiler

This game is so fucking dramatic, it's like Shadow of the Collosus in Skyrim sometimes.

Haha nice

My first Griffin encounter was the scripted one when you leave Gran Soren - did him some damage but he flew off, which I think is intended. My second encounter was a random one and we ground-locked him with fire until he died B). When I eventually came to the actual quest about hunting a Griffin I'd already killed like 3, so it was a little anti-climatic :P I got to the top of blue-moon tower and pretty much killed it in 30 seconds...

I like the open world btw! It's just lacking in other settlements and random quests.

It has such a great tutorialising system too, where your pawns learn shit while off on adventures in other peoples games. You don't read a beastiary to know that you need to set the gryphon's wings on fire, your party members work it out and tell you.

Then they tell you 100 more times, which is a weakness of the system. But it's a great approach to asynchronous multiplayer and teaching tactics.

New Monster Hunter content.  Me and a rando DESTROYS Tempered Savage Deviljho

That's a Tempered and Savage Deviljho.  To those unfamiliar with MH jargon it means he's a super turbo hard bastard. 

And there was a two person limit on the mission.  Done in under seven minutes.  This is some big dick energy monster hunting. 

Yes, I am pleased with myself. 

19 hours ago, Nag said:

The "masterworks" one?.... are you pulling my leg?

Looked it up, it's from the weapon shop? I barely spoke to him tbh, I mostly just found good equipment and didn't change it up much (there didn't actually seem to be that many tiers of weapons in the game).

• 2 weeks later...

it's odd, usually i'd forget how lucky/messy my ketsui 1cc was, but because it was on youtube i felt i needed to do a better run. so have been practicing and did the below, it's still lucky/messy in places but less so than the previous one :)

• 4 months later...

Apologies for the clip having no sound I guess the bug even fucks up twitter but look at me do this dumb shit. I have been trying to get past this fucking pathway for like 20 minutes lol

There are so many dudes behind that door! ?

I been trying some FFVII again and did a no weapons upgraded or healing fight against Airbuster on hard.

It was really hard lol ? But exciting. I think this game is missing a harder mode built around fully upgraded characters. Would be a great value add for PC/PS5/Xbox

ATB assist materia and disorder stance change is for the real chads

Holy hell I beat the BX challenge. Nearly 3 hours of trying to do a 20 second challenge I started to lose my mind. This was so over the top difficult. There’s even a part where I have to shoot 2 targets at the same time blind through a wall. Breaking my limits once again! You gotta respect this one.

I also finished it on Veteran but who care about that that shit is NUTHIN’

SHOOT 2 TARGETS AT THE SAME TIME BLIND THROUGH A WALL @Nag BLIND! YOU SEE THAT SHIT I DIDN’T I DID IT BLIND 

EDIT: I just counted it up in that video I take down 15 targets with 7 bullets at speed. None of that fancy waiting just boom go

Thank you

I did a similar challenge years back on Titanfall 2. To beat the training course in stupidly low amount of time. Modern Warfare 2 run is harder as it has to be input perfect and hyper precise. Titanfall 2 is more about the movement and just keeping up speed with the wall running - which is also very hard. But I managed to make a huge mistake in Titanfall 2 and still did it so the MW2 one is more difficult. This also took an insane amount of time for a 30 second challenge, though. 

This is one of my Sonic Mania videos I made a couple of years ago. No real reason to post it, just that I’m proud of it and wanted to share. Because it’s Chemical Plant Zone I called the video Science Friction. Probably the best I’ve named anything ?

Very impressive. Don't play Mary at SF guys, I still have nightmares from all the defeats he inflicted on me years ago.

This is random, but I found out recently a Doctor that works in my Fiance's GP surgery is an SFV Pro and has competed at EVO, pretty insane.

I still have this Trophy on my mantlepiece from when I almost beat him with Abigail at one point ?

champions-trophy-cardboard-cutout-167cms-product-image.jpg

You don't happen to know that doctor's handle? I might have heard of him before.

Edit:

1 minute ago, Maf said:

Nice @Maryokutai. I wouldn’t say I had a “main” but Chun-Li was my go to in SF4. Makes me want to play SF5 as well that game looks very cool. 

Thanks. I think the game is on sale at the moment. There's also a trial going on until the 19th if you want to try it.