passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Doing Cool Shit

HandsomeDead

Yes I am also old but still relate to the need to share those big dick moments and do it all the time

Can I just say also that GoW 2018 had some of the best clobbering in a game this gen. Such a turn around from the old games imo.

I never got into the Valkries tho even tho combat puzzles like that are something I should be into. It was just a big step up and I lost patience for some reason.

This isnt me being cool so much as it is a very cool game, but I love this fight in Bloodborne. Spoilering it so Radiofloyd doesn't see.

Spoiler

Also a dmc video. Yes, yawn, I posted a dmc video but I reckon I looked pretty cool in it ??

i'm not really into youtube and stuff, but as i've been playing this on and off for about 14 years and only just managed to finish it last weekend i thought i'd upload it for prosterity. it's not a very good run, not sure i'd recommend anyone watch it unless you're looking to try and 1cc ketsui - in which case it might have some good tips. (if youre going to watch shmups on youtube this one, not mine, is a much better watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d76YdrGawE )

Easy!

No, I kid. I can’t really remember what modes it has. Obviously an arcade mode, and also a boss rush mode for practice. But I don’t remember if it has anything else. 

I was playing on Normal and got relatively good at it for a bit. Then tried jumping to hard but that game is really tough. I still loved it, though. One of my favourite games from that year.