passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Collider

Maf

Hmm...not sure if this is going to be worthy of it’s own thread but I wanted to highlight it. I used to watch Collider a lot back when it was AMC and then when they changed to Collider but just gradually fell off a couple of years ago because they really just talk about the same stuff day in, day out.

Anyway, seems as if everyone dropped off because some of their shows that use to get a 100,000 views everyday got axed because no one was watching them and, boy, oh, boy this whole thing is a train wreck. Short version is they axed a bunch of stuff that made the channel, fans backlashed against it, someone from Collider got on Twitter and said the shows were shit and the fans were ungrateful, the guy who built it all from the ground up but left a while ago got on his YT channel and kicked the shit out of them which most people really liked, the current owner of Collider did a live stream yesterday for damage control, predictably made it much, much worse. And now that same guy is going to go on the YT channel of the guy who built it tomorrow for probably one of the most awkward confrontations of the week. 

This was the video of the guy beating up Collider. He was the boss there and one of the reasons the channel was so big and then all the shows he made that got the channel to that level got axed. And then when the guy said the shows were shit is what pushed him into making this video. 

I don’t know if this is entertaining to anybody else but it was too me. Oh, the drama. 

Almost definitely. I loved the RLM videos making fun of them they were so good. 

Oh, and here is the podcast of the guy currently running the channel. This guy is such a twat. When he first used to pop up and the bad decisions started to get made I was thinking, oh, well he is just a wannabe Hollywood exec who only got as far as a YT channel. He’ll make it successful but will be the increase of all the sponsored content and all the extra fluff reaction videos and yada, yada. But instead he hasn’t even done that right and he destroyed it all instead. By the way he dresses and stuff you can tell he wants to be some high rolling business guy and he couldn’t even maintain a  channel that was already successful lol