passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Witcheye

DANGERMAN

Someone in the Discord put me on to this. Devolver put out Witcheye on mobile, I've no idea if it will come to consoles at some point, I wouldn't be surprised but the touch screen is integral to the controls. 

You're a witch who has had all her stuff stolen, as he flees the stuff gets dropped around levels, so you (as the witch's eye) must go through these fairly short levels, beating enemies and bosses, recovering your lost items. 

Control wise its all done with swipes, you don't have to be touching the eye, you can swipe directions on the screen, press to stop your movement, avoiding obstacles and attacking enemies. Enemies usually can't be taken head on, so you usually have to get behind or under them to avoid damage. Touch screen controls don't make that sort of precision easy. 

It kind of reminds me of that era of DS games where you were getting things like Soul Bubbles and Ivy the Kiwi, where you were getting inventive games built around the touch screen. It really made me miss using a stylus though, it's just not easy enough to control for some of the boss fights. Unless I'm just old man gamer, which is entirely possible