passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gears of War Tactics

Maf

• 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, mmmark said:

I mean, it is 20 hours longer than Spider-Man Miles malarkey. But I’d be surprised if it is their big launch title.

If you do everything in Spidey they'll probably be a similar length.

Also, what other launch titles you think they've got? ?

5 minutes ago, Nag said:

I'd prefer not to come in to every thread today and see you attempting to shit on everything Blakey.

Sorry ?

Spoiler

Gears Tactics is a great game, maybe the best game ever. Perhaps the greatest game of all time, my favourite of games. The best, honestly, I know the most about games, everybody says I know the most about games, so trust me when I say this, Gears Tactics is the best game.

I wonder if they’ve held this game back on purpose for the launch. I see no reason why this couldn’t of been ready to go on consoles earlier in the year. 

I bet it wasn’t their plan for this to be the big launch game but right now it might be the closest thing too. 

I want to play it, though, so I’m all right with it. 

6 minutes ago, Sly Reflex said:

I might do that actually, bang through all the Gears games back to back.

I still haven't finished 4 or started 5 and I can use headsets now until the wee hours, so we can probably organise something.

I would also be quite happy to play the older ones again, and I still haven't touched Judgement.

It'd be the PC online ones if I was going for it. How long are we looking at for a run through? More importantly, how long are we looking at for a big boy Insane run through?

Be a while off yet, maybe on a month I get a load of holidays so I can just smash them, really take advantage of getting that sub up and running.

26 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

PC has cross play I believe. You get xbox achievements and everything

The best thing though is you don't have to play the games with a xbox controller, you can rev your chainsaw with a DS4 which I think is very cool

I'm fairly sure I played some Gears 5 on PC with an xbox person, it's just using your Live account 

• 4 weeks later...