passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

capcom Remakes

Fragpuss

Power Stone  - Although simply Power Stone 3 would suffice.

Dino Crisis - After the third game, they would need to reboot this series.

Red Earth - One of Capcoms most unique fighters that never left the Arcade and deserves to.

Onimusha - I only really remember playing/completing the first one, but it is a series that suffered diminishing returns.

Viewtiful Joe - Another one for those "very underrated, in need of a revival" series.

Demons Crest - Probably the best game to come out of the Ghouls N Ghosts series. They could do so much more with it now.

Breath of Fire - The last two games were very poor. Ryu & Co need to return back to basics.

Lastly, Killer 7 is one of the best games ever made and near flawless. Leave it be.

9 hours ago, Nag said:

Nope... Second game is best, this is fact.

Which would be a perfectly valid thing to say, if the series ended at Onimusha 2... Alas, it didn't.

I also didn't mention if I thought the first game was best or not?

29 minutes ago, Nag said:

"Diminishing returns" kind of hints to that, at least to me it does.

I really wish they'd remaster the second game now.?

I'd equate it to the Souls series. They were on a high with the first game (Demon's), tidied it up for the second (Dark 1) and then dropped the ball.

Capcom should remake Buck Bumble. Buck Bumble is not a Capcom game but if they want to remake stuff than they should remake Buck Bumble. Look at this

Magnificent. 

Now imagine that but like Vanquish x Rogue Squadron with a Ratchet and Clank style weapon wheel and you can be zooming around in 360 airspace but super slickly with high speed boosts and causing massive explosions against a bug army with lots of cool guns and I’m quitting my job and being a game developer guys I’m too good at it