passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Gotham Knights

DisturbedSwan

17 minutes ago, Maf said:

Did it? I missed that part. Maybe it’s jump in and out co-op but AI if playing solo? That mission seemed pretty set around Batgirl and Robin talking to each other so there must be a way to compensate for that if playing solo. 

They could easily write that dialogue for every combination, I wouldn't rule out anything yet.

You can see the message at 0:50. During the fight at around 2:00 you can also see some weird symbols popping up on the left – I hope there's no loot involved or something.

I remain cautiously optimistic because it just looks super cool and I love the cast (or half of it at least).

Edit: Okay, they literally say in the gameplay video it's either solo or two-player coop. I'm fine with that, bring on 2021.

Here Robin looks all right but in the trailer he had the silly full head/helmet thing.

EgCyp_yWoAAbspF?format=jpg&name=4096x409

If it’s Tim why not just go with the cool one, though?

0000000000000000000000.JPG

I know it’s a bit basic compared to the other designs but this should of been the starting point^

Just to let you all know I’ve got dibs on Batgirl so if we play together you need to pick someone else ?

yeah, I don't mind that it's co-op optional, I'm less keen on the enemies having levels. I suppose they felt they had to switch it up from the Rocksteady games but I think it's a shame to lose that pure gameplay, not everything needs to be made more complicated

I'm not a fan of the dialogue. Granted, it's way too early to be making wild judgements on the whole script but I think I'll play as whoever is the quietest 

No, it will be like old Arkham games but with AI/multiplayer co-op. They’ve done that before in the Arkham games where you play as other characters or have a temporary AI buddy. So this is that but blown out into a full game. They also say the Freeze mission is half way through the game. 

How exactly like Arkham it will be I don’t know. Can’t imagine a lot of stealth and Metroidvania elements in co-op. So it might be more fighting and open world focused. But the base line of the game will be like before. You can already see similar UI and mechanics from those games.

Seems like Suicide Squad will be more like Destiny. 

They even said it was midway through Batgirls' story. I wonder if it'll work like AC Syndicate for example, where you alternate between characters during story missions until they eventually conclude in one big team-up while you can free roam as whoever you want in between missions.

Still a couple of question marks there but yes, thankfully, it's not Destiny.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

loving the idea of non-lethal piercing rounds. 

also, I could see Digital Foundry doing a video on the footage here as it looks like its got a bit of ray tracing

As for the game, it looks a bit boring, but then it might be a lot more engaging when you play it yourself

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The fact that there's a tiny little puzzle in there is promising, but still not entirely convinced.

I really dislike Barbara's voice, too. Is that her current voice actress for animated shows? If not I wonder why they picked her.