passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Blasphemous

mfnick

No it’s just a free update. Bit  disappointed, was hoping theyd release more areas and bosses for this not just challenge rooms and boss rush modes. Free so can’t complain and I’ll give it a go but still would have liked something more substantial. 

It does just look like a Challenge mode collection. This game is a weird one. I was really into it at first. But I broke off and haven't been back to it since. I should really get around to that someday.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've gone back to this since the sequel is around the corner.  I just started again since it's been so long since I played it.

I thought I was near the end, and I said as much in the post I made here but I really wasn't.  This game is so much bigger than I thought.  I was 8 hours in and I guess I just used Super Metroid as a basis for these games in terms of size but nope.  It's quite a bit bigger.

I'm reluctant to say I'm near the end now, it feels like it is, but it did then too.  But I have spotted a percentage on the map and I'm 90% map complete so surely.  But then there's still a move I've not unlocked.  I've not looked it up but I feel there is a grapple or something.  There's places I can't get to but there are these tufts of weeds.  Seems weird to hold back a mobility move like that this long.

Still think it's a really cool game, anyway.  Love that I've been scarred for life by what happens to the giant boy with the old man's face in his chest.  The one you give the quicksilver to.  Just cursed shit.