passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Resident Evil: Project Resistance

DisturbedSwan

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2019 at 16:11, one-armed dwarf said:

If we're discussing shitty games then how about that Operation Racoon City. The producer of that game (Matt Walker, also on dmc5) was tweeting about this game.

So maybe this is more of that.

I actually really enjoyed ORC, so much so i played it right to the platinum, it did help i played it with a group of good friends so we had a blast just playing together more than anything, but the game was a fun thing to do at the same time. I've played much worse games, and much worse resident evil games (Resident Evil: Survivor for instance)

For the record i enjoyed both RE Outbreak games and have long said they need to be remastered in the current age of "social gaming" and as a result this makes me happy if it's implemented right

I will definitely be playing it and i hope @AndyKurosaki will be joining me with the rest of our usual crew for some undead erm... re-murder?

Well, I was going to try this out today. Unfortunately, there’s an absolutely vile illness going round the office at Placement, and I currently feel bloody horrendous. Haven’t played this today. And unless I make a rapid recovery, it’s not likely I’ll play the beta at all.

So far I've only played as mastermind which isn't a patch on playing as the killer in Dead by Daylight, but still fun, though vastly underpowered against even a half decent team. Will try some survivor today