passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Need for Speed Heat

DisturbedSwan

Lol how many reboots can one series have? I feel like every time this series comes around it’s always the same thing with a different angle to the presentation. 

I say what I always say, make it like that Hot Pursuit game in 2010 and I’m all the way in. 

Fuck me, it’s been 10 years since that game. It is a testament to how good that game was that 10 years old it will still make me look at this series and hold a little bit of hope, but is also really sad that I’ve been holding for so long for another good one of these to come around

Just seen a video on this where they’re changing the exhaust and tune on a GTR and the exhaust note actually changes pretty realistically. As a car nerd this gets me a little too excited, Im going to spend ages in that mode, even if it’s shit (which it most likely will be from the looks of it) I’ll pick it up for £10 later down the line just for messing about in that. 

• 2 months later...

It's probably one of those series that is completely detached from the "informed" group of gamers. As in nobody talks about it on the usual places on the web but millions of people are going to buy it. Like FIFA or CoD or the Farming Simulator.

3 hours ago, Maf said:

I can’t tell if this game got buried by all the Death Stranding talk or EA are trying to hide it but apparently it’s out tomorrow and there are no reviews yet 

Think EA usually does release day reviews most of the time don't they?

I honestly didn't realise it was out tomorrow either. When I Re-Sub to Origin Access Premier on the 14th I'll have access to it but fuck knows if I'll bother playing it or not, I downloaded the last one when I was last an OAP member and never got myself motivated enough to play it.

Just watched a couple of vids on this, god it just looks so boring. Not bad, just dull. Plus looks just like every other NFS from the last few years. Always looks so slow too and takes forever to get going from a stop while it does that stupid vibrate screen thing. Don’t even think the graphics looks much cool either outside of the showroom and modification screens - where it does actually look great. 

I’ll still try it when it’s cheap though.