passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Teppen

HandsomeDead

I started playing this today and my day is just gone.  Fuck. 

It's a digital card game in the vein of Hearthstone except the cards are made up of Capcom characters so that was enough to draw me in despite meaning to try one of these out for a while.  I guess I just needed my interests tickled more by stuff I think is cool and not fairies and rogues or whatever. 

Since I'm new to this I dunno how it compares to others but I'm having a lot of fun.  I picked Albert Wesker as my character and I'm enjoying being evil.  The kinds of cards he has are about powering up defeated cards and turning the last stretch of the game on its head.  I guess he might be a necromancer archetype.  Sometimes I can't do it, especially against Ryu users who's decks are more about just getting in and doing damage and I can't get set up. 

But when I do, it feels pretty good. 

Towards the end of my session I did use what I'd accumulated to buy a load of card packs and I got some good ones but now I'm trying to build my own deck rather than the one you're given. 

The arts pretty nice.  It does have that look that a lot of these games have but still somehow works and all the characters do seem to fit this theme, despite different origins. 

40 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

I started playing this today and my day is just gone.  Fuck. 

Hmm, interesting. Must be good I wonder what this is abou-

40 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

It's a digital card game in the vein of

Nope

Give it a whirl, maf

It's basically competitive turn based RPG with really cool properties on your moves. 

This is my first time playing and I'm currently rocking a 1/1 win ratio. Its easy enough to pick up as long as you've played a game with weird maths in it. 

This is getting tough. 

I just play ranked matches and basically as you move up it starts removing progress when you lose so I'm not moving from rank D3 very fast.  My deck is too broad I think and maybe I need to focus on fewer strategies, but then "what if" enters my brain and I can’t decide what to do. 

It's annoying as I'm pretty decisive in where to put my skills in RPGs but here I'm all over the shop.