passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Play Want Bin July

DANGERMAN

Slow start for me this month. I suppose I finished Bloodstained but apart from that I've just been dabbling in stuff

The new Wolfenstein comes out before the end of the month so I'll be playing that. I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for beyond that 

PLAY

Picross S3

Been playing this a lot as one of my podcast listening games. Only a handful of puzzles left but I'm really struggling to see the logic in working them out. I've even tried to get my head round the logic of the Mega Picross mode but that still eludes me. Colour mode is really cool, though.

Dead Cells 

Another podcast game. Currently playing with one of the boss cells activated, which makes it significantly harder, but the right amount of challenge I need. Over 100 hours played, according to the console.

Slay The Spire

Not been as addicted to this as I expected, but still really enjoying it. It's also a good background game for multi-tasking.

Diablo III

I've finished this once before and played the opening act probably 5 or 6 times at this point. Still a lot of fun for mindless mashing.

Sea of Thieves

Played some more of this with Simon and it's a good co-op adventure. Not sure I would buy it if my GP sub ran out tomorrow, but it's a good chatting game.

Clash Royale

They introduced a battle pass at the start of the month and it has some really good features with it. I've got very few common and rare cards to max out so it's currently a case of storing up gold. No sign of the game slowing down for me or the community just yet.

WANT

Not much on the horizon I can think of.

I want to get back into some of the stuff I started on GamePass.

BIN

Deactivated my Facebook account for a bit, not that I use it much anyway. That feels pretty good.