passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows

Maf

Sounds interesting. 

The issue of balance was brought up immediately and producer, Toyotomi Hideyoshi had this to say. 

"Only one person in each world region will be able to play as Saitama and yes his One Punch power will be his core mechanic. This will be picked by lottery for players that have been active on the server for 60 minutes and they will gain access to Saitama for 3 games.

We are still trying to balance this so that it is empowering for the player but not too oppressive for the opponent. We want it to be a real spectacle when he enters a game!" 

When asked why Saitama wasn't a black woman by Kotaku Hideyoshi looked confused and the reporter had to be removed from the event when they started screaming "racist sexist reeee" over and over again. 

Fascinating. 

Well, Hideyoshi was confused because he is a 16th century daimyō and didn't understand the current political climate. He has since been fired and it has been confirmed Saitama will now be voiced by Anita Cornwell. Bullet dodged. 

3 hours ago, Bob said:

Well, Hideyoshi was confused because he is a 16th century daimyō and didn't understand the current political climate. He has since been fired and it has been confirmed Saitama will now be voiced by Anita Cornwell. Bullet dodged. 

what I meant is have you added that yourself or have you got a link to the source?

The libtard thing seems kind of like you trying to put words in my mouth which is kind of whack since it's not something I would say but sure, I'm not that invested in it. Will only attack when provoked from now on. 

1 hour ago, Bob said:

The libtard thing seems kind of like you trying to put words in my mouth which is kind of whack since it's not something I would say but sure, I'm not that invested in it. Will only attack when provoked from now on. 

I didn't know how to word it, and that took me 3 attempts to word in the least confrontational way ?  I'll still try to keep it polite, but I can't see how else it's supposed to be read, it reads like you're a men's rights red piller. Which you might be, you're free to be, but don't bring it on the forum, that's what Gaf and reddit are for

sorry if I'm not getting something, that's why I asked you to explain. Anyway, I won't bring it up again unless there's a reason to

No need to keep it polite. Happy to discuss the finer points of things in PM if you want but like I said, I'm really not that invested in it. Feel free to delete everything so the weebs get their thread back.