passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo E3 2019

DisturbedSwan

I'd love this to prove me wrong, but I'm expecting this to be another disappointing show. Last years was terrible, but all the shows this year so far have fallen short in some way or another.

I'd like to hope they've learned their lesson from last year and not show one game for ages, but Nintendo give no fucks.

2 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I'd love this to prove me wrong, but I'm expecting this to be another disappointing show. Last years was terrible, but all the shows this year so far have fallen short in some way or another.

I'd like to hope they've learned their lesson from last year and not show one game for ages, but Nintendo give no fucks.

Yup - there'll be a thirty minute presentation about one game. 

It can’t be for me just because it definitely has animal crossing, luigis mansion and Zelda. If you’re expecting big surprises you might come away disappointed. They do these all year. 

Then again you just never know with Nintendo. It’s mr pants 2 might get announced. 

All they really have to show is Luigi’s Mansion 3 gameplay and AC gameplay and they’ll win E3 for me. 

A Metroid Prime Trilogy and TW101 remaster announcement would be great. I’m expecting to see more of Gods & Monsters too.

I like that there’s some genuine hope and optimism for this Direct. 

13 minutes ago, Maf said:

No, I guarantee it comes out in October I got the inside scoop

For some reason I read your post as Metroid Prime 3, so yeah Bayonetta this year is more likely, but would still surprise me.

Also Metroid Prime 3 is already out 

EDIT: They should make a Pokemon Snap style game except instead of Pokemon it’s Bayonetta in various scenarios 

It’s the DQ 11 guy! I called him Max

DOUUBLE EDIT: It’s all the DQ guys!