passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Square Enix E3 2019

DisturbedSwan

Some Saga games. Never heard of them but one looks like it can be played over and over for limitless endings. 

I'm confused, these games all look the same. Is this a different game from the last? They're bleeding into one now. 

Oh, War of the Visions. I think that's a FF game. 

This isn't a JRPG! 

Looks like a Gears inspired rip. Outriders. From the Bulletstorm makers Peoplecanfly

5 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

The Turing test

Children of zordarks

Deadbeat hero's

Fear effectj sedna

Forgotten Anne

boundless

Battaleeon eastern front

Lots of games coming. 

Those are all out already, some even for a couple of years. That was more of a showcase for their SE Collective and what they've achieved so far.

After skipping throught the show before work I have to say it was pretty good. I can imagine buying a lot of the games they presented and both FFVII and the Avengers game look rather promising. With FFVII in particular I always feared it was going to be a trainwreck but this looks solid.

Wish they had shown more of the new shooter IP, I liked the design.

FFVIII remastered was a nice surprise. Not looking forward to getting Tonberry King again but I will persevere. 

That Scarlet game looks ugly as fuck (I’m gonna go ahead and judge a book by its cover) but I’m always happy to play more SNES era jrpgs and Romancing Saga 3 looks nice. It can join RS2 on my wishlist and I’ll play them whenever they get heavily discounted...

I don’t know what that means but I assume Bob is happy

FF7 looked really good, I think. But I don’t know. I think contrasting my excitement for this remake as opposed to everyone else’s is showing me how much I just don’t really care about FF7. I think the remake looks great but none of it outside of Tifa’s theme triggered any nostalgia for me I just think it looks great. 

Avengers looks cool. I’m just glad it isn’t a DC Universe scenario where you have to make your own character because I thought that was the rumour going around.

And apart from that Square doing what Square do. Making JRPG’s and...world war 2 shooters? Close enough, I guess 

That whooping was grating. They’d have whooped at a chocolate digestive if it had a logo on it.

That car game looks nice. I thought the world war game was coming to switch it looked that basic graphically.

Ppl can fly showed sod all.

That was a ff and avengers conference so little for me to chomp at.