passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PlayStation Plus

Duck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If cool, that’s pretty damn good. 

Maybe I’ll eventually go back to Forbidden West. Zero Dawn was such a great game. But I dunno, FW I didn’t put much time into. Not because it was a bad game. I just didn’t really get into it. It didn’t help that Alloy was quite unlikeable, her manner of “Only I can save the world, so you may as well fuck off” was fairly offputting. 

Now Confirmed by PS Blog

88f6e95aa46c03f0dda2497507214925498f6a54.webp

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog - Available on Tuesday, February 21.

• Horizon Forbidden West | PS4, PS5
  • The Quarry | PS4, PS5
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard | PS4
  • Outriders | PS4, PS5
  • Scarlet Nexus | PS4, PS5
  • Borderlands 3 | PS4, PS5
  • Tekken 7 | PS4
  • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown | PS4
  • Earth Defense Force 5 | PS4
  • Oninaki | PS4
  • Lost Sphear | PS4
  • I am Setsuna | PS4
  • The Forgotten City | PS4, PS5

PS+ Premium Classics

The Legend of Dragoon | PS1

Unveil a fantasy of magnificence, deception, magical combat, and retribution as you join swordsman Dart and his companions to harness the spiritual forces of Dragons and triumph over evil. Using a unique and innovative tactical combat system, transform into Dragoons and unleash extraordinary powers. Control a wide variety of characters that wield unique weapons and Dragoon attacks powered by the elements in this unforgettable role-playing game. Experience The Legend of Dragoon – originally released on PS1, enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Wild Arms 2 | PS1

It's about one world hanging in the balance. Where one hero must sacrifice his heart for peace. Where courage and fear, love and malice, heroes and villains go hand in hand. It's power that exceeds human knowledge. It's neither dream nor reality. It's what legends are made of. Experience Wild Arms 2 originally released on PS1, enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters.

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature | PS1

It's a different kind of RPG for the entire family. As a child you visited your Grandfather's ranch when vacation plans fell through. Return to the farm that holds fond childhood memories and rejuvenate its long neglected fields. Tend to your livestock and interact with over 50 characters. As you struggle to make the farm something your grandfather would be proud of, one nagging question remains: What ever happened to the little girl that you knew a decade ago?

Experience Harvest Moon: Back to Nature originally released on PS1, enhanced with up-rendering, rewind, quick save, and custom video filters. The game has been converted to PS4 and PS5 consoles and provides newly added features. Consequently, there may be times where the title plays differently from the PS1 version, or where some features may cause the title to not function properly. This version does not support the PS1's peripherals, therefore some functionality may not be available.

Destroy All Humans! | PS4

The cult classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950's Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the PS4 remake of the legendary PS2 alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer.

2 minutes ago, Nag said:

Those aren't the free PlayStation Plus games are they?... I find the way they do things now really confusing.

Just for Premium/Extra subs. The black and yellow labels to the left of the games in that image 👍

PS+ Essential games are the ones that are 'free' monthly.

To use Xbox venacular, Premium/Extra = Sony Pass, Essential = Games with Gold.

Sony really should have done this as something separate from PS+, or gone the whole hog and made online free but bumped up the cost of a PS+ sub to cover these games

They don't get the coverage out there for these games, like, Game Pass news seems to be a way bigger event. Plus, as Nag says, it all seems a bit more confusing that it needs to be

I can remember one magazine reviewing Dragoon extremely harshly, saying it played like shite. I’d finished the US copy by that point, and thought “What are they on about, this game is brilliant!”

Then I played the demo of the UK version, and realised exactly what they were on about. The lag completely bollocksed the game up. 

So if that’s the version that hits Plus, I bet a lot of people will end up thinking “Well. This sucks”.