passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

😂... sorry, no dice.

Joking aside though, I really shouldn't... I spend too much time double dipping on games I've already played on a different console. Especially on Xbox I should be using that time to play games I didn't buy using Game Pass.

I should've made it my new years resolution.

I actually got that mass effect edition in my Xbox SX bundle. I'm planning to play 3 in February (along side Metroid dread, which I finally got for Christmas off my kids) when my current gamepass sub runs out.

If you haven't played them since they came out they're bloody great. 2 is still one of the best games ever made.

So February is science fiction month for me. I might even watch the second series of Lost in Space to accompany my games. 😀

6 minutes ago, Nag said:

Wonder if the EA Play deal is coming to a close and this is a replacement

In that Twitter link Ubisoft are saying the + service is a seperate subscription. Think Extraction is just a 1 off deal for GP. 

Yeah I just read this on EG the + Service is separate to Gamepass. Just the new Rainbow Six is going to be on GP for console on PC.

I have no interest in R6 but as part of GP? I give it a go maybe

16 minutes ago, mfnick said:

In that Twitter link Ubisoft are saying the + service is a seperate subscription. Think Extraction is just a 1 off deal for GP. 

Ah, didn't read the thing properly... if it's a separate thing there's definitely not enough there for me.