passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

Zone of the Enders was cool but it was cool when the PS2 was new and there was nothing notable to play on it. Pretty sure ZoE predates GTA3. So before the PS2 was good.

It was not a bad game but the ties to Kojima and MGS2 were the thing that really carried it.

I never played the second one but I did buy the double pack for PSVR so when it becomes usable on PS5 maybe I will finally get to play it.

TWComing-Soon_9.1.2021_V2_JPG.jpg

Leaving Soon

Leaving September 13

• Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console)

Leaving September 15

• Company of Heroes 2 (PC)
  • Disgaea 4 (PC)
  • Forza Motorsport 7 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Hotshot Racing (Cloud and Console)
  • The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (Cloud and Console)

• 2 weeks later...

New games for the rest of September 

E_QER4BWEAgXhng?format=jpg&name=large

I'll give Sable another go. Don't think there's a lot interesting here though especially for how packed September and October is (Don't even know what most of these games are)

A lot of interesting games there. Astria Ascending looks very cool, Subnautica Below Zero is meant to be excellent. Flynn Son of Crimson doesn’t have much hype behind it but looks cool. Phoenix Point reviewed well when it came out on PC. Sable I’ll probably be getting day one, the involvement of Japanese Breakfast kind of sealed the deal for me.

Agreed, that's a really good lineup. Didn't even know Phoenix Point was planned for console, that should make those people happy who wanted a new XCom and are disappointed about Midnight Suns.

Sable I'm going to buy sometime down the line when I have a Series X to really make the visuals pop. Astria Ascending is planned as a Switch purchase (I want the retail version). Lost Words I bought on release but haven't played it yet...

I think Lemnis Gate is being seen as "the next portal" or something but I forget what it's about or what its mechanics are.

I couldn't really get into Aragami. The mechanics seemed a bit restrictive and 'gamey.' But the new one looks more up my street, and I've even heard tell that if you bugger up a stealth kill you even stand a fighting chance of cutting your way thru multiple enemies, ghost of Tsushima like.

Skatebird is a game I'm really glad exists but I would never play it.

Aragami was ok for what it is (i.e. very low-budget stealth game) but as you say it lacked some of the freedom of approach usually found in these games. I've lost interest in 2 when I read it was all about coop but I'll keep an eye on player feedback.

• 2 weeks later...