passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

I just remember having to switch colours constantly to get anything done (colours go with rhythm games for me?‍♂️)... it was mainly the whole time mechanic that killed it for me though.

If anyone's interested, in Germany the Midway Collection from the Gold games will be replaced by Hydro Thunder Hurricane, which is even better than the Dreamcast-Original and has some excellent and very over-the-top track design you really don't see anymore in racing games these days. Should be available tomorrow and I think switching the region back and forth only takes a minute or two.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try YL again. I played the Switch version a few years ago but due to the horrible framerate and responsiveness the simple act of moving around felt awful. Which isn't a good thing in a platformer. Maybe it's better on Xbox.

Darksiders 3 is a good pick too, IMO the best game of that series. 

Garou I already have for Dreamcast like all the cool guys.

Boom GP doing it again Curse of the Dead Gods is coming to the service nice. It's been on a good sale for a while but the reviews just aren't strong enough for me to buy it. Problem solved. 

I'm hoping At Death's Door will come to GP too but I'm struggling to not buy it so I might have to bite the bullet and get the game. I don't think I can wait. 

Yes it did @Nag gift me the game on Xbox you know you owe me

Here’s the full thing by the wayE73gSrRVIAA-eoJ?format=png&name=large

Hades, Dead Gods and Art of Rally for me. 

And Ascent came out a few days ago.

And Raji

And 12 Minutes is out soon

Gamepass why…..