passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

I always said they should split their subscriptions into one for online gaming and one for getting games. Now that they have Game Pass I think it's the best moment to do so. I was subscribed to Gold for almost 15 years and I played maybe two or three of those free games in that timespan. I'm not into the game flatrate kind of thing so just give me the online multiplayer for less money and I'm good with that. And I'm pretty sure there are people on the other side of that fence as well.

Although, in all fairness, those are four solid games nobody should complain about. Even if they're rather old now.

Pathologic 2 is getting kicked out of the gamepass club, probably for being too cool I suppose.

Of course, Game Pass taketh away as much as it giveth. On December 15, we’ll lose access to Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Infinifactory, Metro: Last Light Redux, MudRunner, Pathologic 2, The Turing Test, and Ticket to Ride.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a bad lineup but it gets even better if you have a German account as they have switched Dead Rising for Trine 4 on there.

I'm not sure if temporarily changing the account region grants you access but it's worth a try, it's a really wonderful game and way more polished than the first three.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Nag said:

Put down £99.99 for a twelve month sub of Ultimate tonight, that'll keep me going until May next year. I've no idea if that's a "good" price but up until now pretty much all I could find were six month subs at £60.

?

12 months EA Play £15.99 at CD Keys, which converts to 4 months of GPU.

or...

7-dau GPU passes are around €0.80 each at Eneba, and you can stack them. (4 weeks works out to £3.28 currently). It's a bit laborious, but a cheap way of doing it. I copy the code and paste it in the redeem section on xbox.com. I've topped mine up for six months for around £25.

Using the Eneba site you need to scroll down to find the better prices. You can buy up to ten codes from each seller in one transaction. Try to add as many as you can in one go to pay less transaction fees. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...