passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

On PC GP, got this email.

We received your last payment of €1.00 on Wednesday, August 26, 2020 for your Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) subscription. Thank you!

We want to let you know about a change to the amount of your next payment. Unless you cancel two days before Saturday, September 26, 2020, we’ll charge €3.99 every month to your Visa **BLAH.

We’ll tell you if this price ever changes. Cancel any time to stop future charges or change how you pay by visiting your

Better get on that Crusader Kings III soon and start conquering Ireland with my incest dynasty

1 hour ago, Nag said:

That looks like a right fucking ballache... why is it going on about Brazilian IP's and VPN?

Yeah I cba with that shite, time is money too

2 hours ago, Maryokutai said:

Jesus Christ you're so cheap, Gamepass is already a bargain as it is.

WHAT?! I mean yes

I didn’t realise that other one was creating VPN’s and stuff. I don’t even have the tools to do that. 

CDkeys has 1 year of Gold for £40. @spatular do you think I could buy that and 1 month of Ultimate Gamepass and it will convert the Gold into GP maybe? 

You’re right. Gold is still a thing. I thought they did away with it and Ultimate was the only option.

Anyway, this is from their website

Note: Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

Ahh, shit, wait. I found the conversion rates

After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion ratio subject to change.

Token says…

You get…

1 month of Gold

20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold

50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)

6 months of Gold

79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)

12 months of Gold

4 months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold

8 months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)

20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)

2 months of Ultimate

6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)

4 months of Ultimate

12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)

5 months of Ultimate

24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)

10 months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games

20 days of Ultimate

5 hours ago, Maf said:

CDkeys has 1 year of Gold for £40. @spatular do you think I could buy that and 1 month of Ultimate Gamepass and it will convert the Gold into GP maybe? 

yeah that's what i read on another forum, i guess the month of gamepass was via the xbox dash, but i can't confirm it will work sorry. and that conversion rate thing you found makes it sound like it wouldn't work... so i had a look, found this:

Game Pass for pc is coming out of beta and leaping up in price.

As of 17 September 2020, Xbox Game Pass for PC is ending introductory pricing and exiting Beta. As we are ending our introductory pricing, your recurring 3-month subscription fee is increasing from £11.99 to £23.99; existing subscribers will keep their current subscription fee for 30 days. You will be charged the new price your first billing cycle after 17 October 2020

Got an email saying 10 dollars per month, for me personally even with stuff like Flight Sim I will not be sticking with it. The value ask kinda goes out the window when I don't even know if it will have stuff I want to play.

Obviously there's no pay to play online stuff on PC so maybe that affects my perspective  a bit

Yeah I've not really used mine much, Forza Horizon initially (which I ended up buying) and then mainly Slay the Spire (which I should really buy on Switch) but I was letting it roll over as £4ish a month wasn't too bad and I had been meaning to play some things. I've cancelled now though.

I signed up to gamepass about a year ago, did the gold upgrade thing for 2 years, didn’t think I’d use it much as I usually just buy stuff I want to play when it comes out, but I usually buy gold anyway and thought it’d let me play halo anyway so the price was too good to pass up. The halo thing didn’t work out but other than that I’ve used it loads more than I expected, it’s been great.

Crackdown 3, forza Horizon 4 pc (I bought forza on release But gamepass let me play it on pc), ori 2, flight sim, hotshot racing, streets of rage 4, life is strange 2, double kick heroes, outer worlds, hollow night, lonely mountains downhill, carrion, wolfenstein 2, crosscode, journey to a savage planet, I’ve played and enjoyed most of those, 2 I gave up on, and a few were interesting but not the best (I’ve probably missed a few too, and there’s others I didn’t play much so didn’t count like read dead 2 and f12018).

So yeah I’ve been pretty impressed, mainly by the great/interesting indie games they get at launch, I think having things at launch makes a big difference for me ( nearly everything I played launched on gamepass, at least on console). Obvs it’s rubbish if you’re not going to play any of the games mind, and I get that point of view. And I’m still not sure about it for full price but added another year for about £80 recently which I think will be good value but not as cheap as I originally signed up for. Not sure if It’s saved me much money because I still buy other games and probably don’t play half of them, but probably has saved a bit.

Is AC Viking Edition launching on Gamepass for Xbox Series X?

l67zb7c0ano51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

This originated on Reddit so get the dump truck of salt ready to go with this.

I’ve said I believe that they need something big for November since no Halo. Is this it?

EDIT: I tried looking online and this has been online for ages and no one is talking about it so I guess it’s phony